Auteur Sujet: Why focus on education in developing countries?  (Lu 378 fois)

• Membres
  • 1 Messages (Newbie)
Le 26 Juillet 2019 à 13:09
Education is a human right and it is the necessities of life. It is the gateway to achieve sustainable development outcomes. Education gives children the knowledge and skills they need to face daily life challenges.

It is a key to reduce poverty, social development, fostering economic growth and achieve gender equality. Education is typically important for the communities that are in the process of rebuilding and are fragile.

Education provides hope for the future, help children and youth to overcome trauma which is caused by the war, conflict or disaster and it also provides stability to life. Youth in developing countries who have not able to complete quality education is lacking the foundational and high-level skills for work as well as life. These people are unable to get benefits from Do My Homework For Free - DoMyAssignmentForMe services.
  • Membres
  • 1 Messages (Newbie)
Le 17 Août 2019 à 11:32
Education is must for all of the humans and the good education provides sense to live the life in a proper without taking education no one can get success and unfortunately there are countries where level of education is very low higher authorities should take care of this problem education provides many benefits and there are lots of best essay writing service uk you can find on the importance of education on different platforms we should focus on taking education in our countries in a higher level.
  • Membres
  • 1 Messages (Newbie)
Le 19 Octobre 2019 à 12:22
Education is very important in our life because they increase our knowledge, developing skills and every child need to face daily life challenges. I also face my assignment writing challenge on www.resumeshelpservice.com/theresumecenter-com-review this project. I am very interested in learn new things daily in my life.  Thanks for your valuable information.
  • Membres
  • 3 Messages (Newbie)
Le 02 Décembre 2019 à 09:59
Education gives children the knowledge and skills they need to cope with daily life challenges. It is key to reducing poverty, social development, economic growth and achieving gender equality. Education is of particular importance for areas in the process of reconstruction and fragility. Education provides hope for the future, helps children and young people to overcome trauma caused by war, conflict or disaster and also provides stability to life. Young people in developing countries who are not able to complete a quality education have a shortage of basic and high skills for employment as well as life. I will share this link with her related to education. Education is compulsory for everyone and a good education provides the sense to live a normal life without bringing education to nobody who can succeed and unfortunately in countries where there is a level of education. top executives should take care of this problem setting provides many benefits.