Auteur Sujet: Fucking Printers  (Lu 103 fois)

• Membres
  • 10 Messages (Newbie)
Le 17 Mai 2018 à 16:14
Hello all,

I just tried to print out a short story to take to a writing group on an HP Photosmart C4680 and for some fucking reason it only prints out every other line of text.I've pretty much had it with HP at this point, I won't buy their mostly terrible computers, I'm fed up with the bloatware they ship on the printer installation disks and the last HP printer I had would only work if I was printing a paper for class (don't ask me how it could tell the difference, I have no fucking clue). Which was useful while I was in school, but now that I've graduated it has become another worthless piece of HP junk.Luckily, this one was free, so if I can't get it to work, I'm not going to feel particularly bad when I punt-kick it off the top of a tall building.Does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be causing this?Or better yet, who makes good, cheap printers that actually work? I remember hearing something about kodak printers a while ago that had printer cartridges that magically don't cost nearly as much as a new printer, does such a thing actually exist and are they any good?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?t=70211
Blockchain app advertising

Thanks